Sunday 6 March 2011

Photoshoot.

Photo shot in front of a blue screen, zoomed in and used for the front cover
shot as the main image, and the blue screen edited out.




Same photoshoot, different "model" as such, this photo just used as
the shot for another story. Blue screen also edited out.



 Same photoshoot, but I ran out of people to use, so had to reuse the
guy in the centre and tie in the photos' stories on the magazine pages. I
acieved this by not taking out the blue screen this time and pretending
it was actually a stage curtain, and the other models were meeting a band member.
If I had more time, I would use different models to make the magazine better.
Better lighting would also have been used, if I had the time, which again would've
aided the magazine pages to become slightly more professional.




 This image was for the double page spread, and it was the same
storyline as such that was the main feature on the front cover page.
I took a photo of him with a guitar because I felt it could lend to the
interview that would go with the photo on the spread, and also keep
a musical theme going throughout the pages.




I also took a picture of the guitar by itself, but chose not to use it for my pages. 











No comments:

Post a Comment