Friday 7 January 2011

Music magazine contents page.

























For my contents page, I kept the blue writing on a black background or vice versa house style, and also used another star in the background. I used Photoshop's capabilities to create an exact replica of the title and the surrounding fatures, so they are in the exact same precision on this page as they are on the front cover, although I did change the word "magazine" for "contents" for obvious reasons. I would like to have time to edit the top right picture, as it's in front of a blue screen, but as I ran out of time I instead made it out to be a backstage, behind curtain scenario, which I hope works. I had a little empty space underneath contents which was perfect for a picture, but I couldn't think of anything suitable, which is why I saved my front cover as a JPEG. and used that to fill the space, which is something I would change if I had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment