Thursday 14 October 2010

List of possible contents.

I'm aiming for at least two "sections" of contents on my page, and I'm trying to get content for about 15-20 "pages" of items as I think that's long enough to make it a good magazine but not so long as it would bore the student who would be reading it.

1st section (top list);

Review of Health Week, and interviews with college students who participated.  Pages 3-4.
Interview with Student of the Month. Pages 5-6.
Prior's got Talent exclusive spread. Pages 7-10
Drama's upcoming production of Jane Eyre. Pages 11-12.

So far I'd predict that's half a page worth of contents, depending on the style and size of my font.

The next section (bottom list) could include;

Interview with a student regarding peer mentoring. Page 13.
UCAS news, final deadlines. Pages 14-15.
Results from a survey carried out to reveal if students were happy or not with the music situation in the cafeteria, and also about busses. An interview also with a student affected by the busses. Pages 16-17.
Ending on weekly announcements from any staff, and upcoming Student Union meetings, page 18.

I think this would suffice for now, and I just have to incorporate them into an actual contents page.

1 comment:

  1. Good ideas. It will be interesting to see how you put these into sections of the magazine.

    ReplyDelete