Monday 11 October 2010

My questionnaire.

This is the questionnaire that I made and passed to random members of my class to get a better idea of readership. The questions feature elements that help them relate to college students like myself, for example the use of "smiley's" to invoke humour but also to let the people filling out the survey that another student just like them made it. I thought this would help with attaining reliable data.

1. What is your gender?
Male
or
Female

2. How old are you? :3
(Enter answer)

What college year are you in?
First
or
Second

4. Could you describe your personality to me in as few words as possible? I.E outgoing, shy, loud? :)
(Enter answer)

5. Do you support yourself with a job, or do you still live off allowance, for instance EMA?
(Enter answer)

6. Do you like to be in a large group of friends, or prefer the company of a small group? Or does it depend entirely on the situation?
(Enter answer)

7. Do you have any religious beliefs or none at all?
(Enter answer)

8. Do you support any political parties, I.E The Conservatives or Labour etc? Or do you not follow politics?
(Enter answer)

9. Do you plan on going to University after college? If yes, where are you aiming to attend?
(Enter answer)

10. Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
(Enter answer)

11. What genres of music do you listen too? For instance, punk, metal, rap? :3
(Enter answer)

12. Would you be willing telling me your parents/guardian's occupations?
(Enter answer)

13. Do you consider yourself environmentally friendly?
(Enter answer)

14. When shopping do you like to buy well known brands, or are you not fussed at all? ;)
(Enter answer)

15. Do you like to adhere to fashion trends?
Yes
or
No
or
Sometimes

16. Do you like to get involved with college activites, for instance last week's activities put on by college due to it being Health Week?
Yes
or
No
or
Depends what's happening at the time.

Do you enjoy attending PPC? ;D
Yes
or
No
or
Kinda!


The various results I got from this survey I will use to determine the content and presentation of my college magazine preliminary task, and I will also keep the results for future reference when the time comes to start writing content for my music magazine. I will most likely write another survey when I'm doing my main task that's more tailored towards music, but these results will certainly help to get a good readership profile.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good. I'd like to know a little more about what you found out by doing this questionnaire. Did you manage to find out the social grades of your audience, for example?

    ReplyDelete